Vintage Game Shop Vintage Game Shop

Nicely made game! I like the that you learn gaming history alongside playing a pretty fun and challenging game!

Crazy Shark Ball Crazy Shark Ball

High score table is a great feature! Great artwork, simple and fun pinball game! Nice mini-game I enjoyed it!

Wiesi responds:

Hey, thanks for playing and reviewing! :)

Particles Of Light Particles Of Light

This is a really cool game once I got the hang of the controls. The graphics are great I really like the look of this. The mechanics of moving, jumping, and landing are perfect. Challenging too. Nicely made.

In the options menu the word "volume" is cut off the screen. Also after I rose up on that first platform, I missed the next jump and fell back down below but landed on a platform, however the platform that rose doesn't come back down.

skyislandgames responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I have noticed a few of those things my self and will be working on updates as soon as the game is out of "Under Judgement".

Tattle & Tale Tattle & Tale

This is an awesome game! I love the characters really cool and unique, i like their general abilities, bg music is great, visuals are great, past that the platformer gameplay is pretty basic nothing as spectacular as everything else I mentioned but by no means bad. Nice work great game!

GreenHorn's Castle Defense GreenHorn's Castle Defense

Nice game! Thank you for the skip tutorial! Graphics are great game is fun. Fairly difficult to hit with the arrows.

GrimmIncGames responds:

Thank you about that, what a nice guy :]

Ground Protection Ground Protection

Future America under Trump lol. I like the 3d graphics and the game plays well!

indiedevpt responds:

Thank's.

Andromeda Prelude Andromeda Prelude

I didnt get to play the whole game yet, but this is amazing so far! Nicely done fan fiction!

gamelaboratory responds:

Thank you,Naiyte!
Hope you'll enjoy the game and its both endings. Each is good in its own way. :)

Star Pilot Star Pilot

Kind of like a space version of oregon trail ish lol nice game though its cool! Could def add more to this game!

Alexiar responds:

thanks for your very nice review i will probably add something

Christmas Rush Mania Christmas Rush Mania

Tis the season! Nicely made game!

Minesweeper MRBL Minesweeper MRBL

Nicely done update of the classic!

MRBL responds:

Glad you liked it, naiyte!